A Lawyer’s Guide to Raising Capital
In this timely, and compelling, CLE program attorney, Todd Kulkin, presents “A Lawyer’s Guide to Raising Capital”. The program begins with an overview of business fundraising and the types of capital and sources. The program continues with an introduction to private placements. Mr. Kulkin then provides a discussion of new crowdfunding regulations and valuation considerations. The program concludes with how to create a great pitch deck. This program is for any attorney who needs to raise capital or or has clients who need to raise capital.
- Introduction to business fundraising
- Types of capital and sources
- Introduction to Private Placements
- Discussion of new crowdfunding regulations
- Valuation considerations
- Creating a great pitch deck